Tuesday, November 20, 2007

This has to be the most ridiculous story in the news today.

At halftime of the Jets' home game against the Pittsburgh Steelers Sunday, several hundred men lined one of Giants Stadium’s two pedestrian ramps at Gate D. Three deep in some areas, they whistled and jumped up and down. Then they began an obscenity-laced chant, demanding that the few women in the gathering expose their breasts.

When one woman appeared to be on the verge of obliging, the hooting and hollering intensified. But then she walked away, and plastic beer bottles and spit went flying. Boos swept through the crowd of unsatisfied men.


1. The phenomenon is ridiculous. But careful what you wish for guys. You might be staring at tits that look like your balls with nipples.

2. The fact that this is news is kind of ridiculous too though. I put nothing past a group of football fans getting drunk in a stadium when their team sucks. Call me when the Jets actually start winning.

3. Of course, I've found it interesting enough to talk about. Well, it's just my finger-wagging, I suppose. My question is, where do you draw the line? If I got spit at for not showing my boobs at a football game, I'd go Ahmedinejad on their ass.

link

No comments: