Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Why Anne Ishii Can't Do Nothing Right

Uh oh. Looks like the blog police have come out to radio my anus with the walkie talkie of comments:

"This is pretty banal...Your other posts have been significantly above this in quality."

Thanks, "anonymous." I take that as a backhanded compliment, a chocolate covered brick, an HIV positive feedback (Psst Daniel L. -- now THAT would make an awesome "before and after" for Wheel of Fortune).

Thing is, my idea of good writing has fluctuated of late. I look at virgin paper and think, am I going for funny? Profound? Righteous? Origami? And frankly, I've heard it from colleagues with other esteemed blogs: Anne, your blog just ain't funny like yous used to be.

Anne: You kiss your mom with that mouth? Cuz if not, I will.

Oh please God help me.

No comments: