Monday, March 1, 2010

Social Networking in a nutshell

Twitter: you you you you you you you you you you you you you you you
you you you you you you you you me you you you you you you you you

Facebook: me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me me
me me me me me you me me me me me me me me me me me me me

Myspace: Myspace Myspace Myspace Myspace Myspace Myspace Myspace
Myspace Myspace Myspace Myspace Myspace Myspace Myspace Myspace

Friendster: social networking social networking social networking social networking
social networking social networking social networking social networking social networking

1 comment:

WayneAW said...

I wish Blogger had a "Like" button because I would totally "Like" this. I may tweet this once I think of an appropriate hash tag...

How about #tromboner?